- Cut protective and DMF free glove
- Our nitrile sandy coating ensures an excellent grip in oily environments. It also reduces muscle fatigue and boost your productivity
- Excellent abrasion resistance due to nitrile coating
- Long lasting and cost effective: washable until 5 cleaning cycles (see laundering and drying conditions)
- Handling sheet metal
- Handling oily mechanical parts
- Handling and sorting small, sharp parts
- Handling glass sheets
- Maintenance in wet environments (water, oil, greases, hydrocarbons)
- Cutting and stamping metal
- ISO 13997:
|Colour||Black / Grey|
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Ventilated back|
|Size||7 8 9 10 11|
Instructions for use
It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the «CE»-type tests.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to dithiocarbamates and to natural latex (wrist with elastic natural rubber).
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
- Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
- Nor to use them next to moving machinery
Store the glove in their original packaging protected from heat, lightand humidity
Wipe gloves contaminated with oil or grease with a dry cloth before removing Performances of the gloves are guaranteed up to 5 cleaning cycles under the conditions described above: Use of a household or industrial washing machine and a standard liquid detergent, synthetic program temperature 60 ° C and spin drying at 400 rotations per minute. Improper use of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process that is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
Tumble drying at 60°C maximum.Put the gloves on dry, clean hands. Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
- Revision of standard EN 388 (PDF - 4.90 Mb)
- Maquette_14_06_leaflet-_norme_374_retenu_EN_ecran.pdf (PDF - 4.46 Mb)