- Precision dexterity: reduced glove thickness
- Easy to put on and take off
- Protection adapted to short duration usage
- Assembly of small parts
- Type C
|Interior Finish||Non powdered|
|Size||6 7 8 9|
Instructions for use
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- These gloves are designed for single use only.
- Do not touch the external side of the gloves when taking them off. Fold back the cuff end and pull them off while turning them inside out.
- Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from light and humidity, far from heat sources.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC).
This product contains more than 0.1 % of di-isononyl phthalate (CAS = 28553-12-0) listed in the annexe XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH). These substances shall not be used, at concentrations higher than 0.1 % by mass of the plasticised material, in toys and childcare articles which can be placed in the mouth by children.
Protection rating is determined by taking into account the effects of both permeation and degradation in
an attempt to provide users with an overall protection guideline when using our glove products against
Meaning of colors
The chemical test data and overall chemical protection rating should not be used as the absolute basis for glove selection. Actual in-use conditions may vary glove performance from the controlled conditions of laboratory tests. Factors other than chemical contact time, such as concentration and temperature, glove thickness and glove reuse, may also affect performance. Other glove requirements, such as length, dexterity, cut, abrasion, puncture and snag resistance, or glove grip also need to be considered in making your final selection.
|Chemical Product||CAS #||BTT |
|Hydrogen peroxide 30%||7722-84-1||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|n-Butanol 99%||71-36-3||1||0||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Sodium hydroxide 20%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Sodium hydroxide 40%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||4|
|Sodium hydroxide 50%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Sulfuric acid 96%||7664-93-9||22||1||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
*not normalized result
- Revision of standard EN 388 (PDF - 4.90 Mb)
- Maquette_14_06_leaflet-_norme_374_retenu_EN_ecran.pdf (PDF - 4.46 Mb)